Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm delivering Flowers for the New Year... Is this a Cute Message for the Card?

Well, her favorite type of flowers are Lilies... And I've decided to go out, and buy her a bouquet of Lilies to celebrate the New Year... I did some research, and I came up with my own little message to include on the card... I just need some feedback, to see what other people think of this message...





"They say a Lily represents Purity, and a New Beginning... May Your New Year Correspond with these Lilies, and with the Conclusion of 2007, you view 2008 as a New Beginning, and a Beacon of Success that is bound to come your way this Year."

I'm delivering Flowers for the New Year... Is this a Cute Message for the Card?
wow! i really like that!! she will think that is very sweet and your not trying to spit game or anything its all about her and she will really appreciate that! good job :)
Reply:Sounds good


No comments:

Post a Comment