Friday, November 18, 2011

Are there companies that deliver cakes?

I am looking to deliver an ice cream cake to my girlfriend in Cottage Grove, MN. However, I am not sure if places deliver cakes or even ice cream cakes.





So does anyone know how I could accomplish this task? If at all?





I am looking to also send flowers and balloons though all of this doesn't have to be bundled, and it has to be an ice cream cake.





I would GREATLY appreciate any and all help. I really want to make this a special birthday for her!

Are there companies that deliver cakes?
http://www.schwans.com But hurry.

mens leather boots

1 comment:

  1. I liked this content/ article. I would certainly recommend the same to others as well.visit:mumbaiflowerplaza dot com(send gifts and flowers to Mumbai).

    ReplyDelete